Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering (CPRE)
Trainings & Workshops
If you have mastered all phases of requirements engineering, your project success increases and you deliver comprehensible and reproducible results. The seminar gives you a comprehensive crossdomain overview of all aspects of requirements engineering.
The seminar is oriented around the official teaching plan of the International Requirements Engineering Board and prepares you for the certification exam to become a “IREB Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering”.
- Introduction and overview of requirements engineering
- Basic principles of requirements engineering
- Work products and documentation requirements
- Practices for requirements engineering
- Process and work structure
- Practices for requirements management
- Tool support
You will get to know all aspects of requirement engineering & management and will be aware of typical obstacles hidden in the process. You will learn methods and technologies to avoid those obstacles to handle the requirements in your projects confidently.
Engineers, testers, software architects, system engineers, requirements managers, project managers
Specific Previous Knowledge:
Basic knowledge in UML is beneficial