Development board for prototyping secure applications
The NTSecureGateway HelmsDeep96 development board is based on the Microchip® ATSAMA5D27 embedded platform with the high-performance System-in-Package 32-bit Arm® Cortex®-A5 processor-running up to 500 MHz and is compliant with the 96Boards Consumer Edition Extended Version specification managed by Linaro.
The combination of the ATSAMA5D27 embedded platform’s and the ECC608 Secure Element, expands the possibilities of connected computing while providing the ultimate in security. The HelmsDeep96 development board supports a wide range of interfaces and is ideal for prototyping secure applications. The HelmsDeep 96 embedded platform is designed to provide a fast and secure connection between connected Mezzanine cards and the outer world, via Ethernet or WLAN.
HelmsDeep96 embedded platform is designed to provide a fast-track deployment path, with integration services and production-ready, customizable SoMs (System-on-Modules) and is available to turn a HelmsDeep96 based invention into a commercial product.
- Accelerate time to market
- Reduction in costs for development and certification
- Ready-to-use communication interfaces
- Highly secure
- Legacy Industrial Applications
- Facility Management
- Smart home devices
- Building automation
|CPU|| Microchip SAMA5D2 ARM Cortex-A5 processor-based MPU:|
- Up to 500 MHz and features the ARM NEON SIMD engine.
- A 128KB L2 cache and a floating-point unit.
- System in Package with 128MB DDR2 SDRAM.
|Flash||64 MB Serial NOR Flash Micron MT25QU01GBBB|
|Ethernet||10BASE-T/100BASE-TX IEEE 802.3 compliant|
|Wireless|| WLAN 802.11 b/g/n|
With chip antenna
|USB|| 1x USB 2.0 A USB Host|
1x Micro USB for Console output
1x Micro USB for power supply and USB Device
|Security|| Arm TrustZone, Secure Boot, Tamper Protection, Microchip|
ECC608 Secure Element with pre provisioning for TLS
| 40 Pin Low Speed Expansion Connector according to IoT|
Edition Extended (1,8V)
|Size|| 100mm by 85mm meeting 96Boards™ IoT Edition Extended|
(1,8V) dimensions specifications.
What do we solve?
- Secure storage / Secure Boot
- Crypto Engine in TrustZone with SDK in Linux
- OpenSSL adaptor
- HW crypto and TRNG
- Device ID, immutable, bound to the HWRoT (ECC key pair)
- Managed Key store and Certificate Authority store
- Factory Provisioning Services
- Small Footprint due to SIP technology
- Development Board HelmsDeep96
- Preloaded Sequitur Labs EmSpark Security Suite
- Demo Support for AWS, MS Azure
- Root of Trust (HWRot): ATECC608 Secure Element preprovisioned with private/public key and
certificate chain for authentication of TCP/IP TLS use-cases (PKCS11 available soon)
- Housing available on request
- Customization Services for Software/ Hardware and Security concepts