Trainings & Workshops
Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering (CPRE)
If you have mastered all phases of requirements engineering, your project success increases and you deliver comprehensible and reproducible results. The seminar gives you a comprehensive crossdomain overview of all aspects of requirements engineering.
The seminar is oriented around the official teaching plan of the International Requirements Engineering Board and prepares you for the certification exam to become a “IREB Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering”.
- System and system context
- Determination and documentation of requirements
- Documentation of requirements in natural language
- Documentation of requirements based on the model
- Check, adjust and manage requirements
- Tool support
- Exercise and deepening with a practical example
You will get to know all aspects of requirement engineering & management and will be aware of typical obstacles hidden in the process. You will learn methods and technologies to avoid those obstacles to handle the requirements in your projects confidently.
Newcomers in requirements engineering, graduates, project managers, IT architects, requirements managers, developers
Specific Previous Knowledge:
Basic knowledge in UML is beneficial
Your Coach: Tim Jakobi