Change & Values: Reorganisation for digital change
How do you establish digital change in your organisation?
In a dynamic market environment, winning companies are able to realise quick and efficient solutions to unexpected developments. Companies are forced to constantly reinvent themselves in this changing market environment. It is not those companies with the best products and the newest business models that will emerge stronger from the digital change but the companies with the right organisation.
Within the scope of a strategy session, we will develop an evaluation of your corporate culture and a transformation roadmap.
- Checking: Image matching and actual state analysis
- Analysis of the market environment
- Analysis of the personal values of the target group
- Evaluation of the organisation (values, standards and behaviour)
- Presentation of companies in digital change
- Identification of quick wins and experiments
- Development of the transformation roadmap
Corporate culture as a factor for success
In the seminar, a basic understanding of the personal and corporate values is created. Based on a market environment analysis, challenges for the company are identified. Then, factors for success and obstacles of the corporate culture are identified. This is used as a basis for the creation of a transformation roadmap including quick wins to emerge stronger from the digital change.
Owners, CEOs, decision makers and sales managers who deal with the development of the company.
Objectives and means: “Digital Vision & Mission”
- Analysis of trends in the industry
- Market and business segment analysis
- Integral digital vision and mission
- Roadmap for digital transformation