NTOnTrack TRDP Responder
End Device Simulator for TRDP
The NTOnTrack TRDP Responder is a communication software for Microsoft Windows and Linux that enables you to conveniently send and receive Process Data (PD) messages over a network using TRDP. TRDP telegrams and their datasets are configured via XML files. This allows you to simulate a TRDP enabled device on your PC and to communicate with and test your end devices under development.
Sending and receiving of TRDP telegrams and editing as well as the comparison of dataset content can easily be controlled by using the graphical user interface or the Python Scripting Interface. With these two interfaces it is possible to interact with the TRDP device under test and development in many different setups. The network traffic thus generated can be conveniently checked, monitored and visualized with the NTOnTrack TRDP Analyzer.
- Executable for Windows or LINUX
- GUI & Python Scripting Interface
- Example XML and Python Scripts
- Faster and more cost-effective product development
- More reliable products
- Easier development of safety-relevant systems
- Future-proof due to TRDP expertise inside